8:00 - 8:30am - Registration & Breakfast
8:30 - 8:45am - Welcome Remarks
8:45 - 9:30am - 2020 Election Year Outlook
- Mike Ferguson, Former Republican Congressman, NJ
- Heath Shuler, Former Democratic Congressman, NC
- Moderated by Terry Campbell, VP, Global Government Relations, Nasdaq
9:30 - 10:30am - Navigating an Evolving Corporate Access Environment
- Radek Barnert, Founder & CEO, WeConvene
- Matthew Cherry, SVP, Investor Relations, Brookfield Property Partners, L.P.
- Elizabeth Librizzi, Head of Corporate Access & Advisory Services, Alliance Bernstein
- Moderated by Brian Reynolds, VP, Corporate Services, Nasdaq
10:30 - 10:45am - Networking Break
10:45 - 11:45am - Evolution of the Capital Markets: Making Sense of ESG
11:45 - 12:30pm - Networking Lunch
- Christopher Gray, Senior Director, Pfizer Inc.
- Debbie Hancock, SVP, Investor Relations, Hasbro, Inc.
- Davida Heller, SVP, Corporate Sustainability, Citi
- Evan Harvey, Global Head of Sustainability, Nasdaq